If you would have asked me if I would have invested in inspiration three days ago I would have said no. I never really understood how it worked and it seemed very complicated. After receiving instructions on how it actually works it would definitely be something I would use on a daily basis in my classroom so I would definitely invest in it. Inspiration is very cheap and something both the students and teachers can benefit from.
Children can use to help make outlines for stories they would write or even just to organize notes from class instruction. It would be something fun for the children to experiment with and it provides room for error. If they child forgot to write something or want to add something later they can always add it in. Students can add colors and pictures to make their outlines creative and easy to read.
This is also something I would also use to help plan out my lessons and organize my activities for the day. I would use it in all the subjects throughout the day. In language arts, students could create webs for stories that outline the beginning, middle, end and also explain the characters. This could be something they could refer back to when they actually sit down and write their story. Also, if the class is reading a book this could be a place where they can keep track of all the characters, settings and the plot of the story. In history it can help the children keep track of events by placing them in chorological order and having them write important descriptions about each event. In math you can create maps to teach children the order of how they should complete mathematical problems or to keep track of different concepts used on a daily basis. Lastly, in science children can create webs to keep track on the different cycles that occur in the world. If I was teaching about the water cycle, inspiration can be used to help explain the different phases that occur. These are just some ways I would use inspiration in my classroom.
Final Blog
16 years ago
you sure do ramble.
ReplyDelete